DOTW: Jan 30- Feb 5

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Jan 30- Feb 5

★★ Pro
Hello there my friends! A little bit more than just a new week this week, eh?
So I got another back to back, so BC and Citron with Rustbolt.
Rustbolt is the hardest Zombie Hero for me to make a deck for, but I think it's because of the way I play, and the style of plsy that he kinda forces on you, are different. But I tried something new, with a little Super Troopers reference, for any Broken Lizard fans...
I'm not going to hide it, I didn't make a new Citron deck, but I added some of the new nuts for my Nut Allergy deck, some upgrades. And the BC deck is fun, some of the evolution and fusion go well as a pair, and give you the perks of each. Like that pumpkin shell give you 2/4. Well Tricorn is 2/6 and get 2 power when evolution and Bam! Not just the 4/6 Tricorn, but 6/10 Devastator! Like seriously!
Or even buff up the 2/1 rotobaga, which sit nice behind someone since they have no defence for their own lane. Also with the Bog(yes, again...) now this is useful as a lane that most zombies are getting -2/0. Also you can use it as an extra for your lillies which are now 2/1 instead of 0/1.
All in all more of a fun deck, but it works well for the multiplayer at least the casual...that and random battle is all I played this week
Message 1 of 1 (855 Views)