DOTW: Jan 2-8

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Jan 2-8

★★ Pro
Once again....Citron and BC. And then Neptuna for zombie hero. One of the zombies that I don't play until the 10x is there, but mainly because I like sneaky with other classes more.
Citrons' Nut Allergy deck is one I have had awhile, but I looked back and I don't have it posted so I put it on. Tricorn I have in for the 3lane attack, but if you have Pecanolith in play then you can save a plant since the evolution only gives strength and not health. Besides, 2/6 flipped around is pretty scary. Like a wallnut is three lanes. Add grape responsibility to double its health and....
Beta Carotena is a fun deck and it does pretty good, well it did for me alot better last couple days, but I had a day where I couldn't get a good draw, and it forced me to try and shave some suns off the cards
Neptuna is not an easy option for me, as I finally got my first, and still only, mixedup gravedigger and so gravestone deck is not a very nice choice. I started with the strike through, and since 2 of 3 are imps....imp commander for either card draw or as a decoy to keep the attackers going. Sometimes it works anyways
Message 1 of 1 (724 Views)