Re: DOTW: Feb 20-26

by patdk75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DOTW: Feb 20-26

★★ Pro

hey all, sorry about no decks this week, as i have no clue what is going on but i cannot get into the forum on my ipod, and i think i solved my issue with d/cing all the time....i think my ipod is soon to be set out to pasture....i have a couple other games i play, and i started tap titans cuz its fun, but somedays it lets me play 10 minutesish, and then black....back to home page.  clean out everything i can think...only thing havent done is uninstall PVZH but i dont really think it would do anything, because i have done it with othergames, and they still do the same...probably just cuz the thing is fairly old, plus last 3 years it has been on way more than off(i have no tv or computer or phone or stereo) if im not reading or sleeping, usually im on my ipod.

cant remember exactly when it started, but i tried logging in same as any other day, and when i tapped the sign in it went answers.ea slash something, and then to anotyher page and back and forth until i get a message saying "redirectede too many times...safari cant....." and happens everytime... i try to log in. i can look and scroll through and read the forum, but cannnot reply or sign in and its done...so weird, so im at library sending this, if i can figure to get things resolved, then i shall be back in swing, but if not....ill stop in now and then when i go to the library

Message 1 of 4 (1,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro

uhhh, i always guide me with your decks, ,  we hope you can be back soon without problems.  

Thumbs up 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,468 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

bummer dude. i look forward to seeing all your posts here.

hope you get things worked out.

Message 2 of 4 (1,114 Views)

★ Pro

uhhh, i always guide me with your decks, ,  we hope you can be back soon without problems.  

Thumbs up 

Message 3 of 4 (1,469 Views)

★★ Pro
I don't know how two "accepted solutions" were tagged in the DOTW, but I'm glad that both aren't my own. One is I think, and I don't have a clue how that came to be, but whatever....weird is all
Message 4 of 4 (1,041 Views)