Re: DOTW: Dec 5-11

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Dec 5-11

★★ Pro
Another double hero week for plants, with guardian and smarty. And I have to say, it was tough to make a deck of crazy/hearty and try to stay away from the greasy ones.

Biggest reason why I don't really care for hearty class is same as why I don't like Rose, it is difficult to make a decent deck that just kicks butt instead of knowing that your opponent would be strangling you if possible because of the type of deck you're playing
Message 1 of 3 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

How did you go with your Bouncing Beans? It's interesting to see such a deck for Citron and not BC since you've got her.

I tried to recreate the Bouncy House deck for GS just for some fun a few weeks ago. It falls short in tough a competition, yet is fun to play. I've annoyed so many UL players with it and made a handful of them ragequit. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 3 (551 Views)

★★ Pro
Actually it was because I have a bounce deck with BC that I do pretty well with, but I have already put it on one of the dotws previous, and I decided to go all out with the bounce for citron, because of the greasy hearty cards, and I found as I played with it more, I added more "bounce cards" and the further into the week, the more rage quitting like you said, and also less worries about what I was going to do that turn.
That BC amphibious deck is just a fun deck that worked better than I expected so I kept it. Same with the Z-Mech deck...and for not having any of the cards that everyone seems to be up in arms about, it is a darn good deck.
Also I have to admit that it's alot easier making a deck when having most cards(and almost 70 000 sparks so I can craft any card I might need) but I am saving them best I can, for the next set.

Message 3 of 3 (536 Views)