DOTW: Dec 26-Jan 1

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Dec 26-Jan 1

★★ Pro
First off, hopefully all had a good holiday season thus far... I won't say Christmas only because there are plenty of other religions that do their own thing. And hope that 2018 is better than this past year. For yourselves, and the world in general.
This week was Impfinity and Rose, and I don't like Rose at all and always have a hard time getting a deck I am happy with, or at least comfortable playing. So I tried my best without getting too greasy. And the Impfinity deck is my league deck. The last two seasons I lost around a dozen games from diamond to ultimate, not including the concedes to level 19 and under. I don't have the urge to play straight to ultimate in a couple days, usually a level or two every couple days is good for me.
And I don't like that I have to post it, but I don't feel like just throwing a bunch of cards together and say it is a deck. I am at my dad's since Sunday, and Tuesday night until yesterday afternoon(Thursday) we had no phone, internet, or cable. The freezing weather did something to the wires up on the pole, which has happened in the past a few times since they live in an older area which has not gotten up to speed yet because of cost to city for a couple streets is more than they are happy with
Message 1 of 1 (496 Views)