Re: DOTW: Dec 19-25

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Dec 19-25

★★ Pro
Hello to whom ever happens to be checking out this weeks hero decks, from the 10x heroes of my week. I always thought that we all got the same as I noticed that I would be playing in casual and with my 10x hero of the week, I would be fighting against my opposite hero.
Obviously not every game, but enough that I remember that we had a discussion about it on forums, a long time ago(at least as forums go) and there were multiple different heroes each week, which stands to reason, because if it wasn't random, we wouldn't have the same heroes back to back. Ever.
Anyways, this week was a good one for me. Smash and Grass Knuckles. I don't know when the last time I had GK as a 10x hero, but I have him now 😎

Even though I have no deck of GK posted, I still made this for the week because my usual deck is mostly 2 of this and that, a couple singles and I don't know if any plants other than Tricarrottops and Bananasaurus have a full set. So its a big clutter deck, but nice...maybe another time

And the two versions of the Smash deck is because I was going to post last night, but I was tired and actually slept for a few hours in a row and decided to do it today, and this morning and up to the time I decided to post this, I was toying around with energy drink and sneezy, mainly because of energy already has frenzy
But the best game I've had in awhile was with the first one, those overstuffed zombies are crazy with an ancient vimpire and frenzy. The game I had been on the ropes for a few rounds and then citron bounced off area 22 my overstuff, but I ended up with him mauling over a nut and starch lord, and all to trigger stupid block meter. Next turn though they put a phat beets? The dj one that gets buff for all others in play, ended a 14/14 monster and I ended up with a 16/26 or something overstuffed zombie hitting the plant hero!!

Anyways, I like the decks and hopefully some of you shall also. Happy holidays to anyone that is still reading 🎅
Message 1 of 5 (662 Views)

★ Pro

GK is my favorite Hero in the whole game, unfortunately I dont have any tricarrotops... a bit complicated because it's pretty good and the center of the deck, anyway, I'm going to try it with 4 other cards and I'll tell you later my experience.

but the truth is quite different from the decks that I use for GK,  I'm going to try that bullseye deck.

Thanks for sharing

Happy Holidays @patdk75 !

Message 2 of 5 (639 Views)

★★ Pro
If you use Starchlord at all, you have a chance for Tricarrottops as a conjure, and bonus that Starchlord buffs all roots as well. Letting you in on a secret....the upcoming megagrow legendary is also a root. And dinoroar and untrickable, and conjures a root when played too I believe lol. So get ready, cuz GK is going to be pimpin
Message 3 of 5 (627 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

been having success with your 1st smashd deck. thanks for posting these, its fun to try out different strategies.

Message 4 of 5 (613 Views)

★★ Pro
The most recent one that I have been using is the second one without sneezy and added a terrify and extinction event

I really like the first one and being able to feed the vimpire gets them downright nasty fast. But I swapped because of energy drink guy has frenzy already and grows.
The main part of the decks is the same for both and when you have the ancient one out with a vimpire, the ordinary vimpire gets a 4/4 buff each kill!!! Which can get crazy. I won a game last night by using the 2/2 buff supertrick on a vimpire, who was already on area 22, and walked over a wallnut and then the MirrorNut and smacked the hero for 14! Bam. And it happens just like that too. The plant hero feeling good and suddenly the little 2/3 dude is a beast hitting for double digits. I also try to keep my ancient in water for a little bit of extra protection. Im amazed at how many times you have no opposition in water lanes. Even in taco league, but some heroes just don't have amphibious assistance
Message 5 of 5 (598 Views)