Can this deck be improved?

by leoeredan

Original Post

Can this deck be improved?

★★★ Newbie
Hey, I started playing last week,was able to build a very fun deck, I am currently at ranking diamond 31,are there ways of improving it? The matches i lost so far were mostly due to bad opening hands and one time i lost to a boring card that i cant remember the name ,but would kill all my buffed creatures as i killed the weaker plants ,i think it was some red rose or something like that,any tip would be very helpful Wink
Message 1 of 5 (1,096 Views)

Re: Can this deck be improved?

Champion (Retired)

Hey @leoeredan, Can you share your other cards?

I'd say remove Zomblob as it doesn't have synergy with your deck.  I'd also say remove Primeval Yeti and Wannabe Hero too for same reason.  Add Going Viral if you have it.  Add Planetary Gladiators if you have them.  Lurch for Lunch are handy.  Recommend having 4 environments.  I have 2 Cone Zone and 2 Medulla Nebula, but you can go with 4 CZ if you like.

BPRD

Message 2 of 5 (1,065 Views)

★★ Pro
Black hole is a good environment for arm wrestler to bulk up and sometimes you just don't have a sumo in your hand.
Message 3 of 5 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the tips guys,I am currently at rank 38,on rank 33 i would win one and lose one right after so it took me a while there,but on every other rank i had very good win rate,i would say that most of them i won all 5 in a row so it was fast. Like a said i am a new player so what you see on my deck is pretty much all i have, going viral is a card that i considered crafting when i was building it but i didnt for the reasob that it shuffles more cards into my deck so it would break tempo and most of the time it would be useless. I dont like planetary gladiator at all,if think its just a bad card.environments slow down the game and makes the deck lose its tempo which is main thing,the only reason im using the black hole is to counter environments that cost 3-5 mostly so i have a good brain advantage. I dont use it to combo with arm wrestler,honestly it dies very fast often from skills ,the most important thing about this deck is to keep the team mascot alive as long as you can.and when he dies you should already have the game on your hand. About match ups now,id say it has advantage against "rush" decks(dont know it this is how people call it here) ,the decks that try to kill you fast lol, it has advantage against nuts, and against almost everything it is like a 60/40 chances of winning if i have a good opening hand,except against those damn red flowers,they counter my deck completely ( i have been able to beat some of those decks tho) . and of course i played against some rank 50 players already,lost most matches because well,their decks are insane ,full event and legendary cards (i think i played 5 matches agsinsy them,lost 3),i dont think i can compete with them,ill be happy if i get to rank 40 . this is what the deck looks like now:
Message 4 of 5 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
If you have any planetary gladiators, they'll be a good fit in your deck because they are a sports professional so team mascot buffs him and any damage that is unblocked or strike through, he eats. And going viral is a good card but can get in the way sometimes. With your deck, having even one or two and turn the whole crew frenzy can end the game in a hurry for your zombies
Message 5 of 5 (1,014 Views)