Re: Can someone improve my grass knuckles deck

by jaydabbler

Original Post

Can someone improve my grass knuuckles deck

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
This deck has a decent winrate,I do not use lilies because I don't like them.I basically win with repeater/gatling+fertilizer+torchwood/+umbrella leaf and do 10+ dmg in 1 turn and win.Or I win with podfather+any pea ing hand.

Double mint and red planet are for unexpectedness.(love fertilizer+double mint)

Don't have cosmic pea because it fills up opponent blockmeter really fast.

Have 10k sparks so you guys can suggest some expensive improvements.
Message 1 of 4 (1,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
(Forgot top part of deck)
Message 2 of 4 (1,095 Views)

★★ Pro
First off, you are aware that the collection bar can be moved to allow for a full shot of the deck, and likewise for cards available can take the screen almost which makes it easier for viewing. From my perspective anyways.

The biggest thing that I noticed right away, zero guardian cards in your deck. Gravebuster is nice as well as Doom Shroom can be a very good save your butt cards, just one even, and then remember that it is ALL card will strength 4 or more. I don't think that you're showing all your cards, for sure Capt cuke we can't see how many
I don't want you to think that it's you I am only referring, lots of people do the same thing, just a little too quick to judge the screenshots beforehand. It is not a big thing, but at the same time, it is not a difficult or time straining task to check and then send
Message 3 of 4 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

the sooner you charge the block meter, the sooner they run out of blocks Wink

Message 4 of 4 (1,056 Views)