Re: Storm and Blast dmg

★★ Novice

I love it 

Message 11 of 15 (212 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Just did some testing and it seams that Blast damage is working as I cant explain it lol

I have masterwork version of this seal that have +150% elemental damage just got it yesterday and as this seal have 4 charges each charge was doing 9-14k

once I replaced with this legendary Seal one with +220 Blast damage......lol each charge was doing 18-22K

and this seal just seams so op as it have high burst damage and melts towers and armored enemies on G1 like its nothing as when using all charges at once I was doing around 80-84k damage in like 3sec...

Message 12 of 15 (207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Sanorye wrote:

Just did some testing and it seams that Blast damage is working as I cant explain it lol

I have masterwork version of this seal that have +150% elemental damage just got it yesterday and as this seal have 4 charges each charge was doing 9-14k

once I replaced with this legendary Seal one with +220 Blast damage......lol each charge was doing 18-22K

and this seal just seams so op as it have high burst damage and melts towers and armored enemies on G1 like its nothing as when using all charges at once I was doing around 80-84k damage in like 3sec...

wow you lucky *. Those kind of inscriptions don't even exist in the game anymore from what I've seen. Probable never seen higher than 20% elemental or blast

(I get the intent, but keep swearing to a minimum thanks) - Atic 

Message 13 of 15 (57 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Blast affects VB, only a few storm abilities benefit from blast but VB is definitely one and Stasis, ponder, 10k suns, and think that's it

Message 14 of 15 (36 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have read that any AoE damage is considered 'blast damage', no matter the base damage type.

Message 15 of 15 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help