Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Storm Damage in Stronghold on GM2

by Locriana

Original Post

Highlighted

Storm Damage in Stronghold on GM2

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, recently I have played Tyrant Mine with my Interceptor and my Storm. Both are in the 670-690 masterwork range. I’m experienced on both javelins. My interceptor has little difficulty with doing damage there, but my storm hardly does any, 

i was able to prime and detonate with Interceptor, but my Storm”s Chaotic Rime couldn’t prime anything, and it’s a legendary gear. In any other grandmaster 2 content, it works fine. 

‘Storm using Chaotic Rime L, and Ponder Infinity M

interceptor using Serpent Veil L,  and Vipers Bite M

Any ideas why this might be occurring?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (411 Views)

Re: Storm Damage in Stronghold on GM2

★★★★★ Novice

Not directly related but are you having the issue while hovering?

I have had problems at times that both my Primer and/or Detonator does not actually work while hovering. It charges up and just cancels out just before it should go off.

Message 2 of 4 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Ishguardian wrote:

Not directly related but are you having the issue while hovering?

I have had problems at times that both my Primer and/or Detonator does not actually work while hovering. It charges up and just cancels out just before it should go off.

if this happens you need to do an aerial melee to fix it. At least that's what has worked for me

Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Chaotic Rime actually only applies an ice effect of 7. Some of the other storm abilities apply effects of like 50/60/70. For higher GM difficulties, you either need more applications or need inscriptions that increase the ice effect.

Being that storm combos generally stop the team from priming other mobs, unless it is a cancelling element. I prefer to build my storm around assisting the team. Shield stripping/priming/ult build ect.

Good luck out there Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help