Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legendary Storm

by Quixter

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Legendary Storm

★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone hit legendary with a storm yet? I’m curious if it’s possible. I’m at 731 and still have 4 or so components at master work level. Seems do able even with the one gear pieced capped at epic currently.

Message 1 of 5 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Legendary Storm

★★★ Newbie

Legendry storm achieved 774, I farm Temple of scar gm1, it works for me I am using seal of the open mind and ponder infinity. I got most of my legendary items from there.i play support prime targets for others to get there ultimates. I also take out enemies shields.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Legendry storm achieved 774, I farm Temple of scar gm1, it works for me I am using seal of the open mind and ponder infinity. I got most of my legendary items from there.i play support prime targets for others to get there ultimates. I also take out enemies shields.

Message 2 of 5 (294 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Awesome way to plat.Thanks for the confirmation 

Message 3 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I cannot for the life of me get damn components Frown

I have 3 Legendary components for Colossus (which i never play) and 4 for Interceptor which i now play more.

Soooo frustrating, lol

Honestly i think perhaps drops should be javelin specific. At this point my Storm will never be Legendary

Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

150+ hours on Storm.  1 Component, several blast seals, 0 focus seals.

Good thing i have a Marksman rifle that can crit for over 100k, or I'd be completely useless

My Colossus got to 760 within a week of playing it.

Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help