Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How dumb is this?

by Atroxcasus

Original Post

How dumb is this?

★★★ Apprentice

Living Flame Epic: Primer

Living Flame MW: Not a primer.

Living Flame Legendary: you guessed it- not a primer.Did someone go out of their way to make the MW and Legendary versions SUCK?

Message 1 of 6 (302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I believe it still is a primer... I have MW living flame... my fav gear... once the living flame bounces it adds fire damage... once there is fire damage/icon use ur detonator and u will get a combo

Message 2 of 6 (269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fairly certain they forgot to add the icon that says its a primer. Same goes for Ice Blast all of the Ice Blast from common to Masterwork don't show its a primer but i combo all the time with Ice Blast and Burning Orb even when solo.

Message 3 of 6 (231 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks to both of you! I've run with the MW living flame but it's often hard to tell if it's me or someone else hitting the combo because I prime the hell out of mobs from a distance. I'll try to pay more attention to it and verify. 

Appreciate your help.

Message 4 of 6 (226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Jump into a private mission yourself test it on a mob will take a few mins and then you can confirm 100% if its a missing graphic or they did screw up and not primer it.

Message 5 of 6 (223 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to let you know I'm running Legendary Black Ice and Binary Star. Binary star has 200% charges. I'm face raping mobs. The Binary Ice freezes mobs near whatever I hit, and Binary Star hits for a combo. I hit something with Binary Star and it's on fire long enough for Black Ice to spark the combo. It's crazy. Binary Star also burns for a really long time.  I'm happier with my Storm now than I've been in a long time. The synergy it has now is about on  the level I have my Interceptor. 

Have a couple of + Shield pieces which if working is giving me about 130% to shield. It'd fun as hell.

Message 6 of 6 (209 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help