Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: D-Fense

by Silthosreaper

Original Post

D-Fense

★★★★ Newbie

Ive been playing Storm for 2 weeks. Love the God-like abilities but defensive wise I'm a peasant. Regardles of gear score. Think making this a priority of protecting (in my opinion) one of the most powerful suits in the game at least in par with defensive improvements would make this well worth grinding on Grandmaster levels. Just ridiculous getting one shotted just when you start a battle.

Message 1 of 2 (171 Views)
Highlighted

Re: D-Fense

★★★★★ Novice

I have this problem also and its not like the storm is some crazy powerhouse i kill just as fast on my colossus but with the added benefit of anything gm2 or under i can literally stand right in the middle of everything and not die. Nothing but boss mechs should 1 shot you. Im not sure if its a bug or not but you literally die instantly had this happen on gm1 also and my storm is rated 700. My interceptor and ranger are full epic and take more hits. And the worst response  is just stay range for 1 the storm has alot of mid range abilities that cant map shoot. 2 all have animations so you instant die while charging or are casting. 

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help