Hover no air attack will affect you!!!!
Message 11 of 16 (354 Views)

Re: Any tips for fighting titans?

★★ Novice
Ooh yes love mine
Message 12 of 16 (352 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

With a storm I find that using ultimate while the titans back is open seems to do a lot of damage besides that fireballs are your best bet

Message 13 of 16 (344 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Titans take damage now no matter where you hit, and you do way more damage hitting them wherever they are burning. They also changed the mechanics of the fireballs they could conjure up right on top of you and get you seriously rekt. They are much easier to dodge now. Group of 4 on a legendary mission and we took down 3 without 42 wipes and seeing the dead ones respawn. They fixed that too. If you fight a group of 3, kill 3 and wipe, those 2 stay dead where before they were back up. 

Message 14 of 16 (329 Views)

★ Apprentice

SOLO GAMEPLAY

difficulty: normal
weapon: long range
elemental attack: mine were fireball and lighting
component: increased elemental attack and shield

how
strike titan arms when its glow (preserve ammo)

aware surroundings and kept on dodge/dash (dodge TITAN fireball at the right moment when it get close 2 u)

keeping distance should keep you safe from TITAN firewave attack.

in the last moment of TITAN lifebar, it will go rampage and use every attack it has, this time just fly away surround it 'till it die itself.

Message 15 of 16 (309 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Find cover, hover behind it, when Titan arms glows shoot as much as you can, go back to cover, always hovering. When the Titan releases his trash mobs, use AOE abilities to kill/combo as much as you can to fill your ult bar..
Message 16 of 16 (290 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help