Why does it keep kicking me off of squadbattles

by 2008beary

Original Post

Why does it keep kicking me off of squadbattles

★★ Newbie

I play squadbattles to get objective cards that are harder to obtain in the higher divisions. However when I’m playing squadbattles the ea servers disconnect mid game. I’ve been having this problem all year please someone help. It isn’t my wifi that is fine the ea servers just aren’t connecting FYI I’m based in the UK

Message 1 of 6 (1,194 Views)

Re: Why does it keep kicking me off of squadbattles

★ Apprentice

And worst part is: It is considered as a loss after reloading.

Message 2 of 6 (1,127 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

for me I cannot even connect to the game it just says "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 23 Ultimate team. You will be returned to the FIFA23 Main Menu" this happens every game so I am not able to play games, this ruins ultimate team, and if this problem is not fixed I will just stop playing fifa.

Message 3 of 6 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im the same and I'm founder fut I've been playing fifa since 93 I enjoy the game and grind hard squad battles to complete objects for the last few fifa games it's cut off middle of game or near the end of the game and u end up losing everything u just achieved or u lose out of points when u play legendary level in a match an your winning by a few goals for the first time then the game cut off and u get the lose its not fair please if need fixing or give us a chance to restart match at lease but is some thing what defo need sorting out 

Message 4 of 6 (711 Views)

★★ Novice
@2008beary Did you manage fix this if so how it happening to me and doing my head in when trying do objectives
Message 5 of 6 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me today, winning 5-1 on ultimate difficulty, final whistle blew then popped up saying ea could not process my request and kicked me off. I lost 3-0 when went back on. Nearly smashed my controller in anger.

Message 6 of 6 (590 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help