Squad Battles Slow and Sluggish

by ClanTuckeroo

Original Post

Squad Battles Slow and Sluggish

★★ Novice

Has anyone been experiencing sluggish and slow gameplay on squad battles. Time and time again I experience this, it’s worse playing online which is why I avoid this. I think it’s a disgrace that a simple game against some AI opponents is ruined. There are also times when playing squad battles that it feels scripted too. Players passing directly to the opponent, even though I’m aimed in a different direction or strikers missing easy chances. It happens way too often and is a real concern that FIFA do not care about the community. Their whole modus operandi is to make as much money as possible. I’m done with this game as it’s just a con. I’m so glad I’ve never purchased fifa points or spent a single penny towards this piece of nonsense they call a game. Bring back Sensible Soccer. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,991 Views)

Re: Squad Battles Slow and Sluggish

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I experience it everywhere else than Squad battle, I see it in Champions, Rivals, and friendlies and it's a friggin nightmare

I tried playing this morning at 06 AM, it was the first time since before Christmas I had a nice game with no delay, sluggish play. but within my usual play hours, 4 PM to 2 AM is horrible and is where I usually can play.

Message 2 of 8 (1,982 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having this for a few days..I can't play 2 matches related to rivals, draft, etc..the players move hard, the balls go in a different direction than the one you give...it's totally the opposite...it's a ruin totally!!!

Message 3 of 8 (1,964 Views)

★★ Guide
@ClanTuckeroo they ruined the game after the first update. Since then, the show has been patching things up and the game has been steadily getting worse.
Message 4 of 8 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with that mate, I've just switched mine off because of the poor gameplay, Today when trying to defend all of a sudden !!! the left bumper doesn't work press press press nothing, the ball goes out of play and press left bumper multiple times and it works fine. shooting is a joke and passing no better.

Message 5 of 8 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 6 of 8 (1,748 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm lost for words. EA is screwing everyone. I have never seen a product so bad. I have had so many post stating all the wrong that they are doing and I get nothing but threatening me of banning my account or suspending me. EA has been manuplating fifa fans since fifa 17 and taking advantages of it's  customers. 

Squad battles is only game mode I play and I can assure that ever since fifa 20 they have a schedule setup for it to push the gameplay difficulty  level up. Clearly this is done to fraustrate players. Example could be if someone puts out a virus in a workplace where whole bunch people work, then everyone gets sick. Then makes a pill (new cards) and say oh if you want recover or survive you need to buy this pill. Now differencehere is that the pill you buy straight out but here you have to gamble for your pill (new cards). What would you do? Your in middle of your work and you have to finish your project to get you pay? You're not going to sit around, you will get that pill.

Every year we're fooled with marketing tactics such hypermotion and power shot and etc. They start the game at lowest and easiest difficulty to get everyone try the game and sell the product as fast as possible. Now half through season once sales drop what does ea do? Plan B and thats when they get us the most. You have  spend over 25000 hrs and probably $500 WORTH of packs now all sudden 2/3rd of you cards go bad. No one wants your cards either spend time put them in sbc that you get absoloutly garbage for it or just let them sit there. It's no longer you enjoying the game. Its you stressing out and breaking your controllers.

I call myself a complete idiot when I know all this and still purchase this fraudulent product every year. This year I was going to stop but fifa worldcup marketing got me good. Im just glad next year there is nothing and fifa licence is gone. This can be the best excuse for me to quit this toxic mode that once was the greatest. 

Ea will not pay attention to your replies and certainly will not answer you. Its time for us to save ourselves. Stop supporting this company with your hard earned money. That's only way you can get their attention. Its time to stop feeding the beast. Were only digging grave for ourselves.

Massive stress and long hours of sitting with no excersise will not ever make this game valueable and enjoyable. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is some literal *. playing a squad battle right before a new promotion has got to be the most stupidest thing ever. how does one have a full icon team and still lose to AI. every single e player is slow, sluggish, passing is horrible and shooting way off.

EA, you better get this handled. make the promotions NOT EFFECT OTHER GAMEPLAY

Message 8 of 8 (1,453 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help