Unlinking PSN from EA account

by BasicGuy11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlinking PSN from EA account

★★★ Newbie

If you unlink your PSN account from your EA account then do all purchases you made on your PSN account go away along with your progress on your PSN account?

Message 1 of 4 (948 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlinking PSN from EA account

Community Manager
@BasicGuy11 Its referencing items in regards to the Game/EA Account.

For ex. If you purchased FIFA and some FIFA Coins on your Playstation account and unlink it you will lose your Game, the Progress you Made in-game and the game currency (won't be able to send anything to say another account).

You may still have a record of the purchases on your Playstation purchase history and the charges won't be refunded, but if you attempted to link the PSN to a new EA Account the progress and items won't transfer over.

If you still have further questions it may be helpful to reach out to an EA Advisor over the phone or chat for more details.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (777 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BasicGuy11 You may want to read through our Help Article here about unlinking a platform.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did read before and I’m still confused honestly. So when it says in game and all that stuff will be lost, is that stuff you bought from EA or from PSN?

Message 3 of 4 (891 Views)

Community Manager
@BasicGuy11 Its referencing items in regards to the Game/EA Account.

For ex. If you purchased FIFA and some FIFA Coins on your Playstation account and unlink it you will lose your Game, the Progress you Made in-game and the game currency (won't be able to send anything to say another account).

You may still have a record of the purchases on your Playstation purchase history and the charges won't be refunded, but if you attempted to link the PSN to a new EA Account the progress and items won't transfer over.

If you still have further questions it may be helpful to reach out to an EA Advisor over the phone or chat for more details.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (778 Views)