Re: Linking account

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlink Xbox account from EA

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Recently my xbox account was banned from the xbox network but my fifa account is on there and i want to play fifa 23 so i got a new xbox and bought fifa 23 then when i unlink my old xbox account from my ea account then tried to log in with my new xbox account it just says something like your account can't be linked cause an EA account can only be linked to one Xbox network profile in its lifetime can someone help me cause i got banned for no reason but i dont care about my xbox account its just i need to link my new xbox account to my Ea account.

Message 1 of 3 (1,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @6197131022 We are unable to assist with getting around Bans from either Microsoft or EA for either account on Answers HQ. If either of your accounts has been actioned you will need to reach out to the appropriate team for further assistance. 

• For EA you will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  
  • In order to get assistance with an Xbox ban you can find more information here

If you have already attempted to unlink third-party accounts from your EA account, I would recommend checking out our Help Articles below. 

Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,008 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @6197131022 We are unable to assist with getting around Bans from either Microsoft or EA for either account on Answers HQ. If either of your accounts has been actioned you will need to reach out to the appropriate team for further assistance. 

• For EA you will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  
  • In order to get assistance with an Xbox ban you can find more information here

If you have already attempted to unlink third-party accounts from your EA account, I would recommend checking out our Help Articles below. 

Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@6197131022 As there is no additional information we will be able to provide I will be locking this thread from here.

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (1,005 Views)