Unable to install Galactic Adventures

by mokusszorny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to install Galactic Adventures

★★ Novice

Installing the base game and Creepy and Cute works just fine, however Galactic Adventures doesn't seem to work. When I click on download and accept the terms of use, nothing happens. Immidiately after I click on download manager, it says that the download is complete, yet when I go back, the button is greyed out and says "downloading". Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
I don't know if this information means anything but I bought the base game and Creepy and Cute recently, while GA was activated with a code a couple of years ago because I've bought the disk.

Message 1 of 5 (2,283 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to install Galactic Adventures

★★ Novice

I've realized that Origin can still be downloaded and now things seem to work, however I hope they will fix this glitch in the EA app.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,237 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I've realized that Origin can still be downloaded and now things seem to work, however I hope they will fix this glitch in the EA app.

Message 2 of 5 (2,238 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Origin has been fully removed, I am now stuck with the same issue. Anyone have any ideas how to solve this?
Message 3 of 5 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue... Any solutions yet?

Message 4 of 5 (211 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I ended up deinstalling the main game and the dlcs, and reinstalling them in different orders until it worked. It finally worked when I did some order, with galactic not last. I think it was base -> galactic -> creepy/cute, but not sure. 

Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)