Steam users unable to create Spore account or redeem game on Origin

by Kyle_Necrowolf

Original Post

Re: Steam users unable to create Spore account or redeem game on Origin

★★ Apprentice

I can only suggest to keep trying to contact the support team using the live chat.

Message 41 of 232 (2,908 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same, i cannot link them inside the game. Battlefront and other titels work, Spore doesn't. They're literally selling a buggy product with no ready solution. They should either solve it or remove it from the store

Message 42 of 232 (2,865 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@bAUeSTRADA What's irritating though is that you need to do that to make it work. I'm kinda pissed, they shouldn't sell a product without having solutions at hand for their clients.
Message 43 of 232 (2,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just contacted them through live chat and it worked great. It took like 45min for them the lookup and verify the proof of purchase but otherwise super easy

Message 44 of 232 (2,850 Views)

★ Novice

I did buy More Spore, but I can't register up. Frown

Message 45 of 232 (2,778 Views)

★ Novice

Like many others, I only got the two DLC codes from Steam, redeemed them in the Origins launcher and couldn't connect online because I needed the base game on both Origin and Steam to play the Steam version online. Was in contact with EA Support (live chat) and he actually activated the base game for me on Origin. Took some time but works now. 

I recommend people to contact the live chat, and be very clear about that you know that the base game for Origin IS supposed to be included in the Steam purchase. In fact, I had to repeat that multiple times before he finally activated my product on Origin.

Message 46 of 232 (2,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We shouldn't have to contact support just to start the game. If they don't want Steam users playing the game, then they should just remove it from Steam or honor the purchase.

Message 47 of 232 (3,061 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Delfiphin True
Message 48 of 232 (3,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea i have the same probelm i just got steam and tried to login and nothing just some problems with internet connection, soo i searched it up and now im here. Do you guyz know how can i contact them? whan i tried to contact them i cloudnt type in it...

Message 49 of 232 (3,006 Views)

Can't register a new account on Spore

★★★ Novice

I cant register for online can I have my game and EA account linked to online here is a pic of my perches on my email that i made on steam

Message 50 of 232 (2,983 Views)