Re: Steam users unable to create Spore account or redeem game on Origin

by d_frost2k

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Dude your forgot to uninstall steam spore. Don't worry your saves transfer somehow.

Message 91 of 229 (2,178 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Very helpful, I talked to the online staff, then EA added the Spore to my Oigirn library. BTW, you should install Origin and link it to the Steam account.

Here is the guideline to link them up:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/How-to-link-my-EA-Origin-account-with-Steam/td...

Message 92 of 229 (2,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hi i contacted support and with the proof of purchase they added it to my origin account. i just want to play the game and save my progress. but i still can not register for a spore account. is there something im missing? the lady told me adding the game was all she could do. i basically played for three hrs and exited to have it delete the progress. 

Message 93 of 229 (2,133 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is still an issue.

Contact the support to have him ask me to clean boot the computer.

Nothing fix.

I have my game on Origin via support already.

Now the support page doesn't let me talk to any support

Message 94 of 229 (2,095 Views)

Re: Help - I can't get online on Spore (2020)

★★★ Newbie

All the DLC's show the codes however the core Spore game doesnt provide one... (This is on Steam)

Message 95 of 229 (1,908 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is absolutely so stupid, all I want to do is play the game I bought on the Spore servers. Now because of some exploit none of us can. You cannot get a direct message to both origin or steam for any help without a run around and infinite loop with their "pre-made" questions for support.  

Message 96 of 229 (1,960 Views)

STEAM USER PLAYING SPORE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just bought Spore from Steam a couple days ago. Can EA alow me to access to the online Spore server?

Message 97 of 229 (2,077 Views)

★ Novice

facts been trying it all nothing :/

Message 98 of 229 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Kyle_NecroWolf, 

Just to follow up, it also says I may need to purchase EA Play or EA Play Plus in order to play SPORE. Is this the case? Or can I access the Sporepedia WITHOUT paying this monthly fee?

Message 99 of 229 (1,903 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EVERYONE!

Theres a new way to register a spore account without having to buy Creature Creator, it involves going into your computers registry, getting your CD key (which still exists for copies purchased on Steam!) and redeeming it on origin (even if you already have a copy). After redeeming it on origin you can register an account on your Steam copy and it works. You dont have to uninstall your Steam copy, install the redeemed origin copy, anything. 

Heres the steam guide I just got finished making, please spread the word:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601443452

Message 100 of 229 (2,101 Views)