Spores has not appeared

by 15FJT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spores has not appeared

★★★ Newbie

I paid for spores, downloaded origin, input the product code but the game has not appeared.  Please help! 

Message 1 of 5 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spores has not appeared

Community Manager (retired)

@15FJT

If now Origin claims that the code has already been redeemed, I suspect that we might be dealing with two EA accounts here, but our advisers will definitely be able to establish that and help you solve this situation. Just remember to give them the code, which you've used, during the contact Wink

Good luck!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (636 Views)

All Replies

Hey @15FJT

Have you got a confirmation that you code was accepted in Origin? Wondering

Also, when you're logged into the same account, where the code was redeemed, check out if you don't have any filters active in the library.

Screenshot_4.png

If you'll still be unable to locate the game, I recommend getting in touch with our live support. They should be able to help you out then Standard smile

/Ataashi

PS I've moved your post to the Spore forum.

Message 2 of 5 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't get a confirmation after entering the code but I think I know why. After entering the code I was given a list of options of versions to choose from. I believe that I chose an option that is not the game I wanted therefore didn't download. I tried to download it again but it syas 'This code has already be redeemed'. Is there anyway there way I can try to download the game without having to buy it again? 

I will have a look at live support.

Thank you

15FJT

Message 3 of 5 (443 Views)

@15FJT

If now Origin claims that the code has already been redeemed, I suspect that we might be dealing with two EA accounts here, but our advisers will definitely be able to establish that and help you solve this situation. Just remember to give them the code, which you've used, during the contact Wink

Good luck!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have used live support and we are close to a solution. Thank you for suggesting it

Message 5 of 5 (429 Views)