Spore don't want me to start new world or something??

by NekiNova

Original Post

Spore don't want me to start new world or something??

★★★ Newbie

When I select a new planet, my game freezes. and caused my laptop to freeze as well. But when I play the saved world, nothing happens. I found this while recording, btw I didn't install any DLC.

Message 1 of 4 (968 Views)

Re: Spore don't want me to start new world or something??

Hi @NekiNova 

If you're playing the game on high screen resolution, you should figure out to minimize it.
Clean the in-game cache if you can, expand the cache if you haven't already. Jump to the FAQ

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 4 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Freggi-Liz Hey, I have the same problem, and when I do all the things that you said I'm still getting the same problem
Message 3 of 4 (703 Views)

@Julius1256 Hey happens this  under the old saved games or!

Anyway disable Spore in-game settings in Origin. (right click on the Spore cover).

Make sure that all background programs are closed.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 4 (688 Views)