Spore Won't Open On Mac High Sierra

by BlackandGold18

Original Post

Re: Spore Won't Open On Mac High Sierra

@eliangius  Thanks for the great hint.. 

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 21 of 27 (1,907 Views)

Re: Svar: Spore Won't Open On Mac High Sierra

★ Novice

I want to ask, I am Mac Mojave 10.14.6 When I start SPORE, I will display Could not find the Data directory. we cannot run, [1004]
I would like to ask how can I solve the problem I have tried to open from the cider.

Message 22 of 27 (1,553 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry, but how do I do that? Thx.

Message 23 of 27 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I run stuff using cider?

Message 24 of 27 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TRY CIDER_NOUI I play on catalina mac and it may be crashy, but it still works

Message 25 of 27 (1,109 Views)

@DunkLEO345 

With 32-bit support going away on the Mac with Catalina. Therefore there is no transgaming via (cider) possible. Right now it was only possible through Virtual Box. But also there ends at the end of July the 32 bit version.

I wonder, how this is going to work at Catalina. Which Mac machine are you using?
It will be nice, if you can share some pics

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 26 of 27 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used the cider noui to open my spore game but the cursor is a little off... like whatever im hovering over I can't select... I have to move it to a lower position on the screen to select

Message 27 of 27 (834 Views)