Re: Spore: Registration code cannot be validated

by Nadroj-37

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore: Registration code cannot be validated

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I went to log in to my Spore account after not having used it for over a year and a half and it tells me my registration code cannot be verified.  I don't understand, this is the only email account I have registered the game to.  Help me sort this out?  Thanks.

Josh

Message edited: personal data removed

Message 1 of 4 (3,087 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Josh,

Since this seems to be related to your account, you will need to contact the EA Help Center and our advisors will look into it.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,069 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Josh,

Since this seems to be related to your account, you will need to contact the EA Help Center and our advisors will look into it.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 2 of 4 (3,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, i havent played the game in a few years. So i popped in my game and installed it only for it to say registration key cannot be validated.

Message 3 of 4 (1,388 Views)

★ Novice

Just have the same error with recently buyed Spore. It was bought from russian on-line reseller Gamazavr (http://gamazavr.ru/). I have EA account created on 12/30/2012. When I installed Spore, I tried to register it with this account, but it told me "Registration code cannot be validated"...

I know that Spore game can be registered thriough contact with EA support and I tried it for three times, but russian supporters are all jerks as I can see. They all told me that "Spore servers are down and we can do nothing"... What the..?

Please, tell me, how can I connect via e-mail non-russian supporter to solve this problem?

Message 4 of 4 (897 Views)