Spore Registration Code Lost

by MlynneD24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Registration Code Lost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought this game back or around 2010 (I think). I had used it on a large Mac computer I had, but didn't use it for awhile after that. I wanted to download it onto my personal MacBook Pro (2008) but I need my registration code. I don't have the manual that belongs in my case. I still have the CD and the case that it was bought in. Is there any way I can get my code or another code? Do I need to send my case and CD back or is it too late? I don't have the receipt. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore Registration Code Lost

★★★ Guide

Hey there, AHQ is a public forum and we at AHQ cannot access your Origin profile or issue out registration or redemption codes.

• Once you have followed the link above press contact --> give information --> I still need help (located at the bottom of the page) and then press 'Create Live Chat'!
  • You will be connected with a EA agent that will assist you with your issues!

If I helped point you into the right direction, or solved your question please either mark as solved or give XP to my account to show your appreciation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,163 Views)

All Replies

Re: Spore Registration Code Lost

★★★ Guide

Hey there, AHQ is a public forum and we at AHQ cannot access your Origin profile or issue out registration or redemption codes.

• Once you have followed the link above press contact --> give information --> I still need help (located at the bottom of the page) and then press 'Create Live Chat'!
  • You will be connected with a EA agent that will assist you with your issues!

If I helped point you into the right direction, or solved your question please either mark as solved or give XP to my account to show your appreciation.

Message 2 of 2 (1,164 Views)