Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Spore Registration Code Lost

by mlynned24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Registration Code Lost

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I bought this game back or around 2010 (I think). I had used it on a large Mac computer I had, but didn't use it for awhile after that. I wanted to download it onto my personal MacBook Pro (2008) but I need my registration code. I don't have the manual that belongs in my case. I still have the CD and the case that it was bought in. Is there any way I can get my code or another code? Do I need to send my case and CD back or is it too late? I don't have the receipt. 

Message 1 of 2 (832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore Registration Code Lost

★★ Guide

Hey there, AHQ is a public forum and we at AHQ cannot access your Origin profile or issue out registration or redemption codes.

• Once you have followed the link above press contact --> give information --> I still need help (located at the bottom of the page) and then press 'Create Live Chat'!
  • You will be connected with a EA agent that will assist you with your issues!

If I helped point you into the right direction, or solved your question please either mark as solved or give XP to my account to show your appreciation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (843 Views)

All Replies

Re: Spore Registration Code Lost

★★ Guide

Hey there, AHQ is a public forum and we at AHQ cannot access your Origin profile or issue out registration or redemption codes.

• Once you have followed the link above press contact --> give information --> I still need help (located at the bottom of the page) and then press 'Create Live Chat'!
  • You will be connected with a EA agent that will assist you with your issues!

If I helped point you into the right direction, or solved your question please either mark as solved or give XP to my account to show your appreciation.

Message 2 of 2 (844 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help