Spore Creepy and Cute Pack WONT INSTALL

by goudamcfly

Original Post

Spore Creepy and Cute Pack WONT INSTALL

★★★ Newbie

I have Spore Installed but just bought Spore Creepy and Cute Expansion pack on Origin I click to install and a message pops up to tell me "The Spore Installer will first Update your Copy of Spore and then resume installation of Spore Creepy and Cute" then I click OK and another error message comes up and says "Spore Patching did not complete Please try to patch Spore again or contact EA" well EA is off today and this **bleep** is pissing me off...so if anybody has had this issue please help and I did already uninstall and reinstall didn't work at all.

Message 1 of 5 (1,447 Views)

Re: Spore Creepy and Cute Pack WONT INSTALL

★★ Novice

Any word on overcoming this issue?

Message 2 of 5 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Tried to run as administrator and lower the Windows UAC but got the same result.

Message 3 of 5 (1,300 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

When I click install, nothing happens. Like its unresponsive.It downloaded before i got an update on spore and it seemed normal.

Message 4 of 5 (1,148 Views)

★★ Guide

Ok guys it may have something to do with the serial number? Called EA today and explained that clearing the cache, uninstalling anr reinstalling both the games AND origin, trying safe mode downloading -Origin- and replicating the issue on several virtual machines and another machine, EA gave me a new code for the expansion pack as somehow there was an issue with mine. Not sure why or how, but this allowed Origin to give me access to Cute and Creepy again.

Message 5 of 5 (896 Views)