HOW TO GET YOUR SPORE CD KEY
1. Hit the Windows Key and the R key at the same time to open the Run Window. Type "regedit" and then hit Enter or click "Ok".
2. A prompt will come up, give administrator privileges.
3. Now you should be viewing the Registry Editor with a list of folders on the left. There are a few locations where your Spore CD key can be:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node (64-bit only)
Exact Location for some users: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\electronic arts\ea games\spore(tm)\ergc
4. Look for the 'Electronic Arts' folder in whichever location you chose, it may also be in lowercase. ("electronic arts")
5. Open the 'Electronic' Arts folder, and you'll see two "SPORE" folders: "Spore" and "Spore_EP1".
Alternatively, you will see "ea games", and then "spore(tm)".
6. Open "ergc" under "spore(tm)" (or the other titles listed above if thats the case). Inside this folder is the CD Key.
More from this guide: