HOW TO GET YOUR SPORE CD KEY
1. Hit the Windows Key and the R key at the same time to open the Run Window. Type "regedit" and then hit Enter or click "Ok".
2. A prompt will come up, give administrator privileges.
3. Now you should be viewing the Registry Editor with a list of folders on the left. There are a few locations where your Spore CD key can be:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node (64-bit only)
Exact Location for some users: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\electronic arts\ea games\spore(tm)\ergc
4. Look for the 'Electronic Arts' folder in whichever location you chose, it may also be in lowercase. ("electronic arts")
5. Open the 'Electronic' Arts folder, and you'll see two "SPORE" folders: "Spore" and "Spore_EP1".
Alternatively, you will see "ea games", and then "spore(tm)".
6. Open "ergc" under "spore(tm)" (or the other titles listed above if thats the case). Inside this folder is the CD Key.
More from this guide:
There is this video that explains it very well in a quick short video ill link it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuGCgs-Z8Ao it should be really easy but if there is no key then try going to steam and press the cd key thing or try refreshing the Regedit. At first when i done it there was no key but when i came back like a year later it was there. Idk what i did differently but it might've been the Steam cd key request thing.