Spore Bot Parts

by sean1m

Original Post

Re: Spore Bot Parts

★★★★★ Newbie

@JDBud1 If you contact Live Support like 3-4 times then it doesn't let you use it anymore and instead forces you to either Get a Call or send an Email, what you want is to send an Email. It's like a cooldown I dunno, I literally cannot use Live Support anymore lol.

Message 61 of 84 (1,844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@JDBud1  You will need to go to Codes and Promotions --> Promotional Questions and open a Live Support about the same thing multiple times, and even make Emails multiple times about the same thing and you may very well be told false information about how it's not possible, but the point is that eventually someone who knows what you are talking about and with the power to help you will come along and give you Spore Bot Parts badge.

You must be polite and respectful, even when you are told something like 'It's not possible because this promotional DLC was 10 years ago!', you can explain how it's not true but my advice is to close the Case and open a new one in an hour or so. Do not be rude to the EA Help people as they just aren't all cued in on what your asking for and they may very well help you!

You will need to be persistent because EA Help has a lot of representatives who don't know how to help so they just practically lie to you. I tweeted to EA Help about it and made an Answers HQ Spore post about it after like 5 failed Emails and I think it got the attention of someone who was able to actually help me to whom I am EXTREMELY grateful. Good luck to you and anyone reading this who wants Bot Parts, this is 100% possible and it's unfortunate but you will need to be persistent! And remember, remain polite and respectful to EA Help!

Message 62 of 84 (1,841 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having issues pulling this off; I login to help.ea.com, go to Codes and Promotions and Promotional Questions after specifying that I'm looking for support from Spore and that my platform is on PC, but after selecting 'Select contact option', it goes to a page where the only option available is to visit Answers HQ - have Live Support and email options been deprecated or something?

Message 63 of 84 (1,588 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

who do we need to email?

Message 64 of 84 (1,490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, I just can't text them via Live Chat in Codes and Promotions.

And how do you guys do it? I've already sent more than 5 emails since last Sunday and I keep getting all kinds of trash like: it's an external site, it's impossible, go to live chat. I don't know how to deal with them anymore.

@Peenut2k7 wrote:

I'm having issues pulling this off; I login to help.ea.com, go to Codes and Promotions and Promotional Questions after specifying that I'm looking for support from Spore and that my platform is on PC, but after selecting 'Select contact option', it goes to a page where the only option available is to visit Answers HQ - have Live Support and email options been deprecated or something?

Message 65 of 84 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i also had a hard time with their site when it did not show any live chat but found a way to send email's
https://help.ea.com/en/help-email/?product=spore&platform=&topicName=missing-reward
i tried this back in 2021 and sadly failed but now that i play spore again i am gonna try it again!

Message 66 of 84 (1,028 Views)

★ Apprentice

They're just kidding me. (The agent just sent me a link to this topic)image.png

Message 67 of 84 (1,004 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@yand1nskiy Thats actually very sad.
even making lies about helping you as best as they can....
i did not get any replies yet. if i do i will make a update post here
Message 68 of 84 (973 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've already sent out 13 emails and talked to them a couple of times via Live Chat in the Manage My Account category. I'm just tired of texting them already. I wait 20 hours for answers and I get this..

@yand1nskiy wrote:

They're just kidding me. (The agent just sent me a link to this topic)image.png

Message 69 of 84 (961 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is still possible. I tried live chat and they added Bot Parts to my account on the first try. I chose "Find missing game" instead of "Promotion questions" as the topic in case that helps anyone

Message 70 of 84 (937 Views)