Re: Spore Bot Parts

by sfdiusmc

Original Post

★ Guide
@Zoresl Good for you. Its nice to know that its still possible to get the Bot Parts through this method. I'm trying to learn more about the current state of the Bot Parts so if you have any info you would like to share feel free. Thanks.
Message 51 of 84 (2,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How does someone getting back into Spore get the Bot Parts DLC? I owned the game on Steam since I was a child and I played it a TON back then. Just bought it and all DLCs on the new EA app and got that functional. But I want all DLCs and the full fun experience. Can you give advice? Thank you so much kind Internet stranger.

Message 52 of 84 (2,580 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@alyonharteduser Earlier in this thread I gave a brief explanation of the method I used to obtain the bot parts. You need to contact the EA help advisors and ask for the Bot Parts (Multiple times if necessary). Once you have done that you can download the Bot parts from this link: https://beyondsims.com/2010/01/dr-peppereas-spore-1-06-patch-and-14-mech-parts-download/

I gave instructions on how to install them earlier in the thread. Feel free to ask any questions and keep me updated on your progress as I am curious about the current state of the Bot Parts. Good luck.
Message 53 of 84 (2,565 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, I am on a quest to have the Bot Parts Pack activated for me as well. I made a post about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Please-activate-Bot-Parts-Pack-to-my-Spore-com-account/m-p/11956069#...

I have spoken to 2 EA Support Advisors about it and even tweeted about it! They all said the same statement that it's not possible. I have faith that it IS possible and I hold this post and all it's replies as the testimonial to the fact that it is. and these representatives simply don't know what I am even talking about. I am in Germany so it is harder for me in terms of calling them directly.

I have spoken as I said to two EA Support Advisors and Tweeted, though it won't let me even request a call or open another Live Chat anymore, maybe it is because I have two emails (accidentally XD) about it that I have gotten a reply on simply asking me what my Origin ID and email is etc (which I have replied to).

What to do you, or anyone else here recommend I do? I will give updates here. I have Direct Messaged EA Support on the matter also and detailed everything I know and even showed the users as for an example who have had this service granted to them. Wish me luck and thank you all.

Message 54 of 84 (2,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

ITS DONE.JPG

I SENT AN EMAIL ABOUT IT, AND I GOT A REPLY BACK SAYING IT'S DONE!!! I check my Spore.com account and BOOM!!!!! OMG I am so happy! I recommend telling them that the Bot Parts Pack is available to everyone however you cannot share to the community what you create because you lack this "Spore Bot Parts" Badge on your Spore.com profile that allows you to. Tell them all you need is the permission to share Bot Parts creatures and I recommend sending an email instead of having phone calls or live chat. In 2022 this works and is 100% possible despite what you are told, I think that not all of EA Support know much about it :/.

Thank you to everyone here sincerely and good day/night Standard smile)))))

Message 55 of 84 (2,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am new to spore and started just last year. How do I get the bot parts not just the the activation part

Message 56 of 84 (1,992 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

whats the email address to send to? on the 'contact us' page i cant find it

Message 57 of 84 (1,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone! I am going to try my hand at this for myself. I know it's possible because of everyone here's testimony. Wish me luck, I have emailed EA Help and I pray I will get someone who knows what I am talking about and is able to help me and does not lie to me saying ridiculous things like "do not use bot on spore".

I want to get Bot Parts really bad!

Message 58 of 84 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

OMG! I got Bot Parts! I have received an email to my Case and they have given me Spore Bot Parts!!!! I am so happy right now! I made a forum post about it too asking but I deleted it to not cause clutter, thank you so much EA Help! My Spore name is Evie222 for anyone curious.

Bot Parts.JPG

Message 59 of 84 (1,251 Views)

★★ Novice
@EvieSpore Is there a specific email address or procedure you used to contact support? I've only ever been able to use live chat option and have gotten nowhere over the past year.
Message 60 of 84 (1,232 Views)