Re: Spore Black Planets Graphic Glitch, Please Help!

by Darkfox99999

Original Post

Spore Black Planets Graphic Glitch, Please Help!

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm having a problem with Spore. Whenever I start a new game (Wether it's Creature, Tribal, Civ, or Space), my planets are colored Black! And It only seems to affect the Surface of the planet and the water surface, because my creatures and buildings look ok, and the trees and plants look fine, but the planet surface itself is very glitched. I have provided pictures so you can help me. Just so you know, I have dark Injections mod installed, but I don't know if that's causing it. Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 4 (1,568 Views)

@MewtwoAmberLove1 wrote:

Hi, I'm having a problem with Spore. Whenever I start a new game (Wether it's Creature, Tribal, Civ, or Space), my planets are colored Black! And It only seems to affect the Surface of the planet and the water surface, because my creatures and buildings look ok, and the trees and plants look fine, but the planet surface itself is very glitched. I have provided pictures so you can help me. Just so you know, I have dark Injections mod installed, but I don't know if that's causing it. Can anyone help me?

Hi @MewtwoAmberLove1 

Playing with mods at your own risk. This can happen through a mod.

Please contact the creator of this mod, unfortunately I can not offer you any further help.

EA does not officially support mods

Thank you!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 4 (1,548 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I still suffer from this problem in 2021. From what I've gathered, the problem persists even after removing all mods.

Message 3 of 4 (1,088 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MewtwoAmberLove1 i have a black planet but no data on it i can make a creature on the black planet but i just came to see if it was a rare thing or something ig its a glitch
Message 4 of 4 (546 Views)