by hazardalert94

Original Post

Re: SPORE BAD_DATA

★★★ Newbie

Cheers guys, lifesavers

Message 11 of 29 (1,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but I'm having a hard time following these instructions. My "config" is a folder, not a file, and contains three files; none of which contain the "cmdlineadd" at all. Also, there is no file in my mac called 'SPORE Preferences'... Any help?

Message 12 of 29 (1,598 Views)

Did you open the game,  so that the Spore Preferences folder can be created?

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 13 of 29 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I've been playing the game for a while. Do I have to create the folder? I have a folder called Spore Preferences
Message 14 of 29 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry - I have NO* folder called Spore Preferences
Message 15 of 29 (1,582 Views)

[ Edited ]

On Mac

Navigate under-> Users/YourUserName/Library/Preferences/SPORE Preferences/

This is the correct path on mac, if you do not see anything, may game  not be installed properly!

You must to completely uninstall it with the hidden files and reinstall it again.

Please jump onto my private website and read more 

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 16 of 29 (1,561 Views)

★ Novice
Hey, I know this is like 10 years later but the picture links are not working and I have no idea where to paste the line of command! Don't expect to get a reply soon but maybe I will. Thanks, Y'all!
Message 17 of 29 (1,379 Views)

★ Novice
@Freggi-Liz I can’t see the pics please help it’s so annoying not being able to know what city’s are what
Message 18 of 29 (1,212 Views)

Hi @classycybercat 

thanks for the hint. The link works now and the pictures are there. Let's try again

Message 19 of 29 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Freggi-Liz Hey I just tried the links and they're not working
Message 20 of 29 (1,168 Views)