Product Code for Redeeming Digital Copy of Spore GA not Working.

by arnold197897

Original Post

Product Code for Redeeming Digital Copy of Spore GA not Working.

★ Apprentice

I can't use my product code to get a digital version of Spore Galactic Adventures because Origin says it has already been used. I contacted a Game Advisor and they said it was redeemed in 2009. They said for me to contact the retailer. I think EA counts using the product code to register an account for online services as it being redeemed for a digital copy. I tried explaining this to a Game Advisor as well as the fact that it is literally impossible to have redeemed my code on Origin for a digital copy TWO YEARS BEFORE ORIGIN EXISTED, but of course there's nothing that they will do because they are just told to tell the customer that the code was already redeemed and to contact the retailer. Imagine calling up Walmart today and being like, "Hey, I purchased Spore Galactic Adventures from you 12 years ago and I need a new product code that's located in the CD case. Could you tell me the code over the phone?" I need to know someone that I can contact about this that can acutally help me with this or to know if I am wrong about how the product code works.

Message 1 of 1 (301 Views)