Problème code spore et chat

by Thedark85000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problème code spore et chat

★★ Novice
Bonjour,
Il y as une semaine, j'ai ouvert un dossier d'aide car j'ai acheté Spore d'occasion, et je n'ai pas pu enregistrer le jeu dans Origin. Sur le dossier, il est bien marqué que mon problème est mis à jour, et même qu'il est résolu. Mais impossible de voir la solution, car aucun pop up de chat ne s'affiche, quelque soit l'appareil, la plateforme, le système d'exploitation, le navigateur, etc ... J'ai donc pour seul solution de contacter la communauté ici.
Que me conseillez vous ?
Message 1 of 4 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problème code spore et chat

Community Manager

@Thedark85000 If you bought the game second hand and the code has already been redeemed then you will need to speak with the seller about a replacement. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (487 Views)

All Replies

@Thedark85000 Hi

I'm sorry, I cannot help you unfortunately,I dont understand your language!

English would be the requirement here

Thank You

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

★★ Novice
@Freggi-Liz
I'm sorry, I should have posted this in the French site. I gonna ask in English :
Few days ago, I bought Spore on Amazon. The game has been already used by his past owner, and the code was used. So I contacted EA to ask how can this be solved. I see that my problem is solved, but I can't see the chat popping in another window of my browser, whatever the operating system, the browser or the platform (smartphone, Mac, PC, iPad, etc ...)
So this topic is the last chance to enjoy Spore on my Origin account, and I don't know what to do ...
Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

Community Manager

@Thedark85000 If you bought the game second hand and the code has already been redeemed then you will need to speak with the seller about a replacement. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (488 Views)