Origin Redeem Code | List Too Long

by QuantumCreator96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Redeem Code | List Too Long

★ Novice

Hello!

I was recently looking to relive some nostalgia, and so I bought a copy of Spore on Steam. In addition, I bought both expansions.

The C&C parts pack wasn't showing up in my game, so I went to the Origin website to redeem the codes. I was able to do so for Galactic Adventures, but something very silly happened when I tried to do so with the C&C pack.

Select Your Title; No Confirmation.

As you can see, I was prompted to choose the title, just as I was for Galactic Adventures. The problem arises after clicking the title - there is no confirm button. 

I cannot scroll down to click a confirmation button, and the green check mark doesn't serve as a button either. Because of this, I can't redeem the code for my copy of this expansion.

Message 1 of 4 (585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Redeem Code | List Too Long

★★ Novice

If you redeem the game on Origin's website, you can make the website smaller and click the accept button

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (809 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Origin Redeem Code | List Too Long

@QuantumCreator96 Hi

In this case, contact a game advisor

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

I can only help you with physical questions, this seems to be a technical problem

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 4 (574 Views)

★★ Novice

If you redeem the game on Origin's website, you can make the website smaller and click the accept button

Message 3 of 4 (810 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your input! This is exactly what I did, and it worked.

Unfortunately, I tried the same thing with the base game, and no matter how small or large I make it it doesn't help.

Message 4 of 4 (517 Views)