Invalid license Error code = MISSING DLL: [d3dx9_27.dll] Error: 0xC1

by ALEXOMAGNUM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid license Error code = MISSING DLL: [d3dx9_27.dll] Error: 0xC1

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I have had this problem with SPORE when trying to open it, I get this error Invalid license Error code = MISSING DLL: [d3dx9_27.dll] Error: 0xC1,I installed the SPORE from EA Desktop with my EA Play subscription provided by my xbox game pass for pc,

the installation goes well until the moment of opening it I get this error which does not allow me to play, I already reinstalled the Direct X, and it did not work, I also reinstalled the game and the same, please I need help

Message 1 of 11 (8,294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Invalid license Error code = MISSING DLL: [d3dx9_27.dll] Error: 0xC1

Hi @ALEXOMAGNUM 

This error is caused by a missing or corrupted Microsoft DirectX file. Feel free and jump into the FAQ

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/game-error-the-file-d3dx9-xx-dll-was-not-found-0527b68b-04...

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (8,235 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I already figured out this problem i was installing the 64 bit version of the dll instead of the 32 one

Message 2 of 11 (8,249 Views)

Hi @ALEXOMAGNUM 

This error is caused by a missing or corrupted Microsoft DirectX file. Feel free and jump into the FAQ

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/game-error-the-file-d3dx9-xx-dll-was-not-found-0527b68b-04...

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 3 of 11 (8,236 Views)

Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL

★★★ Newbie

i was just going to play spore then this error appeared please help me the error is

Error: Ox7E

Message 4 of 11 (7,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey how did you fix it? im having the same issue

Message 5 of 11 (7,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

exact Same issue here, ive tried many things now, cant seem to find the correct way.

I see people playing it on laptop though so It should be possible right?

Message 6 of 11 (6,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try 32 bit of d3dx_27.dll. That worked for me

Message 7 of 11 (6,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can I ask to which folder you moved that?

I downloaded that file, moved it to C-drive>Windows>system32, is that the correct place to put it?

Message 8 of 11 (6,898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, @ALEXOMAGNUM @cd-aap @natsuu_x @Mill3nnial @Hel2or 

I found a solution that helped me. You have to go to the folder where you have Spore installed. Go to _Instaler> directx> redist. There you have files called Aug2005_d3dx9_27. You choose according to your Windows system,  click on each file that is there and save it to Spore> Sporebin (where the Spore application is located). Now you should be able to start the game.

Message 9 of 11 (6,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Explainto wrote:

Hi, @ALEXOMAGNUM @cd-aap @natsuu_x @Mill3nnial @Hel2or 

I found a solution that helped me. You have to go to the folder where you have Spore installed. Go to _Instaler> directx> redist. There you have files called Aug2005_d3dx9_27. You choose according to your Windows system,  click on each file that is there and save it to Spore> Sporebin (where the Spore application is located). Now you should be able to start the game.

This fixed it for me as well.  Open the .cab file in the redist folder for the appropriate OS (x86 or x64), copy all of the files in that cab to Sporebin

Message 10 of 11 (5,968 Views)