Betreff: Internet working fine, but game won't connect to it

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Internet working fine, but game won't connect to it

★★ Novice

Also when i loge in on spore.com, when I go to spore.com/sporepedia, it either does'nt upland or needs me to indirectly reach it via goggle for it to go there, and it says in the corner that my email is logged in, but at the side, ti says I am not logged din, and I can't comment/dwonlaod etc.. When I click to login and put in my email/password, it just shows a while blank screen with sporepedia's URL

Message 1 of 4 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LobsterOctopus Hi,

This is a physical display error of your browser. You must temporarily clear all caches of your browser.

Just tested it myself, Sporepedia and everything else works fine. 

Of course, in ingame you have to delete the graphic cache as well. Take a look in FAQ

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/m-p/4802582#M596...

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 4 (442 Views)

★★ Novice

My browser is Safarai and when i follow the instruction to clear the cache it says there is nothing to clear.

Message 3 of 4 (434 Views)

I would recommend clear the buffer. This special feature can be found under the tab Developer. Which must be activated in the menu of Safari
I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)