Re: How to find your Spore Serial Code

by Kyle_Necrowolf

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to receive a key code if you do not have the keycode and you have deleted the spore account linked with spore's launcher?
Can you find the keycode through the game disc?
I only have the game disc and litereally nothing else, and it was bought about three or four years ago, can I get a new key without sending the stupid thing in for ten bucks which is a total rip?
apparently never registered it on origin when I know I did because I got an origin account just to link it to my spore because spore wasn't letting me play if I didn't. Also checked the origin games list and apparently the game isn't registered with origin which is bull because I distinctly rememeber throwing and breaking a perfectly good mouse when it was giving me the issue.

Message 41 of 44 (11,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a disk for spore, and i want to know if i can still use/get it. I need the confirmation code for it, but frankly the disk was not in the original package. Is there any way that I could get the code?

Message 42 of 44 (8,589 Views)

★ Novice
I purchased Spore on Steam and when I go to see if I can get the CD Key so I can register it with Origin I can't find the Key! where do i find the key on steam?
Message 43 of 44 (7,080 Views)

Message 44 of 44 (7,075 Views)