Clicks on trackpad doesn't work

by apylypenko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clicks on trackpad doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

I've just bought Spore for Mac and can't start play. I can't do any type of click using trackpad in my Mac (mouse movement works properly).

MacBook Air 2017,  Mac OS 10.13.1 High Sierra. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Message 1 of 7 (4,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clicks on trackpad doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

I figured out this issue ... actually it worked but clicked upper then pointer was. I change screen resolution, and it works.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (5,704 Views)

All Replies

Hi @apylypenko

Spore works very fine with the trackpad, playing on MBP aswell. You must to set the configuration correctly, then it works very smoothly.

I use the following settings, take a look at my pics

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 7 (4,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've set up the same, but have same result. Do you have the latest Mac OS High Sierra? I suspect the problem can be here.

Message 3 of 7 (4,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured out this issue ... actually it worked but clicked upper then pointer was. I change screen resolution, and it works.

Message 4 of 7 (5,705 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same exact problem and it won't let me go that far down to click settings
Message 5 of 7 (4,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I changed the resolution to its lowest setting but my mouse is still slightly bellow where I am actually clicking and I can't click the buttons at the bottom of the display what did you do?

Message 6 of 7 (1,395 Views)

Switch to window mode with ⌘ and ⏎ It should work then

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 7 of 7 (1,376 Views)