Re: Can't register my account on Spore

by Spamwad

Original Post

Can't register my account on Spore

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything. I have contacted support, called support, asked some of my tech friends, reinstalling the game, buying the game again, and even reinstalling origin/EA app. Nothing has worked. I'm connected to the internet and I've allowed it through the firewall. 

I've been having this problem for 2 years now, I had it on steam then I got it on origin. Still the same problem from then on. It continues to say that my EA account doesn't match anything on their system, then I tried again with another account and it registered me but it won't allow me to connect either way. As I've said before I'm connected to the internet and I have no internet problems whatsoever. 

If anybody could help me on this forum that would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (758 Views)

Re: Can't register my account on Spore

★★ Apprentice

Spore.com website is picky about special characters I found. I had to change my EA password to one without special characters in order to sign up on Spore.com. The password is saved for Spore.com with my FIrefox passwords, so I was able to change my EA password to something more secure afterwards.

Also installing the Spore Creature Creator thru Origin is reported to help, but its another 10$ and might not help.

Message 2 of 2 (687 Views)