★★★ Newbie

When i try to Register i just get an Error that says:
"Unknown Error occurred in the Registration"

Message 61 of 88 (2,577 Views)

Re: Server error to login or registration online

Message 62 of 88 (2,557 Views)

Re: Can't register account in game

★★★★ Novice
@Kyle_Necrowolf When checking out the Spore Creature Creator, there are two additional contents(my guess they are the contents we need to get online): "Access to Sporepedia"(iirc) and "Access to MySpore".
I successfully created Spore Online account, logged into both Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures.
After I refunded Creature Creator(which also revoked 2 additional access passes) I immediately lost access to online features in both Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures. I still can access to MySpore website, browse Sporepedia but MySpore now shows that I don't have Spore creation and asked me to buy Spore game(owned games not showing Spore badge, but it does show Creeper&Cute and Galactic Adventures badges)
When buying Spore, Spore Galactic Adventures, Spore Creature Creation, we also got the two online access passes. CD Key redemption or having the game added by agent doesn't seem to give us the two online access passes.
Missing online access passes is the reason that Steam/CD Key users won't be able to create Spore account / or login into Spore Online.
This is the problems on EA side since they should've include the online passes to the account. I'm talking to agents to have Access passes added to my account.
Message 63 of 88 (2,862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Someone can help me, please?

Through the EA chat, i get the Creature Creator. Without installing Spore and DLCs, installing only CC, I finally managed to register my account. Now i have uninstalled CC and installed Spore, Creepy & Cute and Galactic Adventures, but when i try to login, i get the message:

"Login Failed

There was an error connecting to the Spore servers. Your computer might be offline or your internet connection may be having problems. Check your connection or visit Spore.com for additional assistance or server status."

What i need to do to login in my Spore game?

And i don't know why spore is with this symbol "Get it". The site didn't recognize that i have the game, but recognized the DLCs?

1.jpg

Message 64 of 88 (2,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I also have problem with registering game. I contacted EA Help but unfortunately no one was able to help me. I bought Spore on Steam, then guys form help add it to my Origin account. I also tried reinstalling and installing Creature Creator to make an account but nothing helps.

Will it be fixed in some way?

Message 65 of 88 (2,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought it in the sale yesterday, glad to know im not the only one with this issue however I dont know if there is a way to fix it ahhhh

Message 66 of 88 (2,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got "An unknown error occurred during registration. Please try again." even after Spore and DLCs have been redeemed on Origin

Message 67 of 88 (2,732 Views)

★★ Novice

hey yeah ive been on with ea tech for 2 days now and they finally told me its a bug they have to fix. So we just have to wait now

Message 68 of 88 (2,655 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EVERYONE!

Theres a new way to register a spore account without having to buy Creature Creator, it involves going into your computers registry, getting your CD key (which still exists for copies purchased on Steam!) and redeeming it on origin (even if you already have a copy). After redeeming it on origin you can register an account on your Steam copy and it works. You dont have to uninstall your Steam copy, install the redeemed origin copy, anything. 

Heres the steam guide I just got finished making, please spread the word:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601443452

Message 69 of 88 (2,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

After 4 hours on the line with EA support I broke down and bought the creature creator, thanks for all of your help regardless, you're a legend Mr. Necrowolf

Message 70 of 88 (3,580 Views)