Re: I cant log into spore.

by ZashkvarqK

Original Post

Re: Can't register account in game

★★★ Novice
@DoctorPenguin_MD Hey, how you did? I have creature creator and can login normally, but in spore game, i can't. Do you know why?
Message 71 of 88 (3,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just bought the CC after registering my Spore from Steam on Origin and still failing to log in.
It did not fix anything for me, so I deleted Spore and installed CC to test if I could register through that.

When trying to Log In, the "unknown issue" does not appear and it tells me that I can't connect to the Spore servers.
When I try to register a new account the "can't connect to the Spore servers" Popup appears, behind it however I can see a text saying that I am already registered.

I can't access the Login for Spore.com via Browser though, the Servers really hate me I guess haha

Message 72 of 88 (3,380 Views)

I cant log into spore.

★★★ Newbie

So I downloaded Spore a while ago and I have been enjoying it. But there's this one problem I keep experiencing. Whenever I try to log in it just says 'An unknown error occurred during registration. Please try again.' If anybody knows how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Message 73 of 88 (3,273 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@felippegd
I got the same things.

In fact, your information is the last message I sent to EA Helpdesk, and they ignored me since then.

And worse, those sneaky * deleted my case from history!
Message 74 of 88 (3,032 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xXEatThatPieXx This worked! Thank you for sharing!
Message 75 of 88 (2,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@xXEatThatPieXx Oh my god this actually worked for me, you are a god, thank you so much!!!!!!

Message 76 of 88 (2,198 Views)

Message 77 of 88 (2,173 Views)

★ Novice

This guide is old now. I do NOT recommend trying to follow it. EA made changes in Sept '21 so that you can no longer get "free" base Spore from EA support, just for having owned the Steam ver. I tried and tried. You will also NOT find your key in the registry.

I told Steam support "I have been told I can ask you flat-out for my CD Key for Spore and you'll provide it." They did. But of FUC%ING course, when I use the CD Key in Origin it just says "key already redeemed". Not sure where to go from here. Is the CD Key just useless now?

Do I seriously have to give EA more money just so I can use the online features of the game? I don't want to. It's not fair.

Message 78 of 88 (1,829 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was finally able to get copies of games in Origin by contacting EA support. But this did not solve the problem, when I try to register, I get the error "an unknown error has occurred during registration".Confused

Message 79 of 88 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes! I just contacted the EA-help guys to add the game directly to my origin account , and I just can not log in ,and the eror is just like the one above the guy:an unknown error occured during registration,please try again.

bui I have tried more time I can remenber! Devil

I really need help from you guysproblem.PNG

Message 80 of 88 (1,568 Views)