Can't redownload Creepy and Cute through Origin after moving game files

by ThePrimordial1

Original Post

Can't redownload Creepy and Cute through Origin after moving game files

★★ Novice

I had to move my Spore files from an external harddrive onto my main disk to make room for other games, and then change my directory and "reinstall" them (which just redetects where I moved them). Spore and GA worked fine, but when I tried to redownload Creepy and Cute, the button would not do anything after clicking multiple times. In Spore, the Creepy and Cute parts did not appear in the editor, as if it wasn't installed, and when opening already made creatures with the parts, the parts are untextured boxes. I've tried to reinstall everything from the ground up, but Origin still won't let me reinstall the Creepy and Cute pack. Makes playing almost impossible.

Message 1 of 2 (653 Views)

Re: Can't redownload Creepy and Cute through Origin after moving game files

★★ Guide

Apparently this has been going on since march.... of this year? I mean luckily i have the disks -which is an issue of and in itself- and the folders left over which includes the install file but when i use the install file i got from origin previously, it encounters some kind of error and won't install. I've done everything from reinstalling my games, reinstalling origin, clean booting, clearing the cache, administrative rights everything. Won't even let me redownload Creepy and cute through Origin. idk why.

Message 2 of 2 (414 Views)