Can't redeem my product code

by Ashburner154

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't redeem my product code

★★★ Newbie

When I try to add spore to my games menu by putting in the product key it doesn't work.

Message 2 of 15 (5,784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't redeem my product code

Community Manager (retired)

Please contact a Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us. There is a phone and chat option and Game Advisors have the tools to investigate the case.

Cheers

Mat

View in thread

Message 4 of 15 (6,806 Views)

All Replies

I can't validate my Spore online

★★★ Newbie

Hi I want to validate my Spore online but it might have been used previously how do I fix this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 15 (5,723 Views)

key code

★ Newbie

i have spore and need for speed that i do not have a key code for i had to redo my comp. so i have to reinstall the games and they ask for a key code that i dont rember or have at this time

Message 3 of 15 (5,721 Views)

Re: Can't redeem my product code

Community Manager (retired)

Please contact a Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us. There is a phone and chat option and Game Advisors have the tools to investigate the case.

Cheers

Mat

Message 4 of 15 (6,807 Views)

Product key

★★★ Newbie
I've already submitted a question before which said I would receive a reply within 24 hours but I have still not had one.

I purchased spore in 2008 and have lost my product key so I cannot activate my game again.
I read online that it is linked to the email used to register the game.

I used this account to register the game so could someone please help me and find out my product key so I do not have to purchase the game again?

I checked the regedit on my computer but cannot find it.

Thank you
Jordan
Message 5 of 15 (5,710 Views)

Re: Product key

★★★ Newbie
No idea why this posted in madden social...

Message 6 of 15 (5,706 Views)

Spore registration code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I just bought Spore Creature Creator  off of gamefly. It dowloaded, then I opened it I used the registration code and I it keeps wanting me to tytpe it in again. Eveytime I type it in about 10 minutes later it says "Please re-type your code for validation" I've typed it in over 15 TIMES. I've been sitting at my computer desk for about 3 hours typing it in. Either you little buddy "Gamefly" is a rip-off and I wasted $10 on the game or Spore is just not working.

Message 7 of 15 (5,721 Views)

lost registration code

★★★ Newbie

I lost my manuel, can someone up at EA email me my registration code, I've entered it once already then uninstalled it and between then and now I've lost my manuel, and I want to reinstall it on a differen computer.

Message 8 of 15 (5,686 Views)

Product code wont go into orgrin

★★★ Newbie

i recently bought spore and spore ga from gamestop online after installing spore and spore ga through the gamestop app spore ga wont patch and has very bad animation and audio bugs so i was searching the sporums and the answer seemed to be to uninstall and put it into orgin and get it that way so after uninstalling i went to put spores product code in and it said invalid product code so then i tried sproe ga's product code with succes and im just not sure why it would accept ga put not core spore and was woundering how i could get core spore into orgin

Message 9 of 15 (5,694 Views)

Spore Key Not working

★★★ Newbie

I bought my key from Green Man Gaming along with the galactic adventures and cute & creepy parts pack.  The Keys for the Galactic Adventures and Cute & Creepy pack work fine but the key for the original Spore game does not.  The support team for Green Man Gaming told me that Origin has to activate the key on their end.  Any idea how i can do that? 

Message 10 of 15 (5,680 Views)