Can't Access the Online features on all owned EA games

by TCowman96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Access the Online features on all owned EA games

★★★ Newbie

So on all my owned EA/Origin games I can't access the online features. When I contacted EA over the phone trying to figure out what email is linked to my Xbox EA profile they only let me know that it was a Gmail an I had togo through a security questionnaire. Which I provided info of games purchased that are connected to that account along with multiple card numbers used from my billing info from Microsoft. None of that was enough to verify the ownership of the account when I'm literally on the Xbox account that all my stuff is on. Can someone clear any of this up, no reason this should be that difficult. When I'm in a game an try to sign in it just says please reset your password at www.ea.com, but I can't do that if idk what email was used for the creation of the account and can't get the email used for the Ea account if they don't let me due to security reasons even based off payment history of the account. I've contacted EA and Microsoft over the phone an have gotten no results so far.

Message 1 of 2 (691 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Access the Online features on all owned EA games

Community Manager

@TCowman96 

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (660 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't Access the Online features on all owned EA games

Community Manager

@TCowman96 

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (661 Views)