Betreff: C&C Won't load

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C Won't load

★★★ Newbie

So, I recently found out that the spore servers were still up and that I just had to update Spore/GA/C&C.I then un-installed those as fast as possible. So I installed the Origin Launcher and downloaded GA, then Spore. I looked in the add-ons for spore about to download that, but it said I could buy it for a gift. I got confused so I clicked on the c&c image and it said I already had it in the library. But when I launch GA, the parts aren't there and the creature I used (that had c&c parts) had blue blocks all around it. I looked online and it said that I had to install Spore, then GA, then c&c. So I uninstalled GA/Spore and couldn't find where to uninstall c&c so I figured it uninstalled with the base spore. I installed Spore, then GA, and then when I launch GA, no parts are there and my creature is still bugging out. I also can't see any parts and it won't let me view other creations using c&c. I use a Mac Mini (Mid 2011) running macOS Sierra. Please help, i loved playing this game a few years ago... Frown 

I also tried the live chat thing but it said the solution was to turn off and on my xBox One.

Message 1 of 2 (560 Views)

Accepted Solution

@drchemg Hi,

The secret is. Spore Creepy and Cute is not available for the Mac platform, see here.

You can only install and play the basic game and GA, more is not.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/86334.page

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (873 Views)

All Replies

@drchemg Hi,

The secret is. Spore Creepy and Cute is not available for the Mac platform, see here.

You can only install and play the basic game and GA, more is not.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/86334.page

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (874 Views)