Re: Banned by accident

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned by accident

★★★ Newbie

Hello ea i am really mad because i got hacked and once that was happening i got banned i have a impecable history in ea with tons of fifa points there is no need for me to brake rules so please help me 

Message 1 of 2 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @quirkynew27403

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why your EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

This FAQ is a great resource and might help answer some questions too: EA Bans and Suspensions - How they work and how to get in contact with us

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (623 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @quirkynew27403

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why your EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

This FAQ is a great resource and might help answer some questions too: EA Bans and Suspensions - How they work and how to get in contact with us

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (624 Views)