Skill based matchmaking is a lie

von Mortal-san
Antworten

Originalbeitrag

Skill based matchmaking is a lie

[ Bearbeitet ]
★ Guide

"skill" based matchmaking is not skill based its based on the time you play so if you play for 5 hours while getting completely destroyed they will give you harder lobbys more often.

It is * disgusting!

i have never got 20kills or 4K damage and i am constantly facing off against full pred squads with 12000 kills or 180 season 8 wins on fuse (+4k and 20 kill badge of course) while the season is only 3 weeks old. how the f can you explain this why do you even call it skill based matchmaking and why and how are content creators even able to get * 7000 damage in one * round why are their lobbies not full of preds ?????

and don't come here with the queue times they are only * 5 seconds and i don't mind queue times of up to a minute or two as long as i can play for longer than 2 minutes. But i can't because i get * sixthpartied by the next * predator with 3000 hours gametime.

if a person has more kills on one character than my lifetime knockdowns how do we end up in the same lobby??

NGL i will play the game for 5 hrs everyday because i like it idc if i win or loose ,but the difference is if you are * tilted or relaxed after a gaming session!

i can't * play with a lowlevel friend every once in a while because he gets * destroyed by people with a 1000x his playtime and twice as many kills as me?

but then every 100 games they give you a lobby full of noobs so you can have your daily win but it doesn't feel deserved or good because you know its meant to be and you can never feel satisfied to be top 3 because you either get utterly destroyed or the easiest win ever.

i want SKILL based matchmacking and calculating SKILL is not that hard (ask me if you want a * formula!) i want my wins to feel deserved and i want my looses to feel like i made a mistake and not because my enemy constantly outaim/outmove me! or * 2 tap me with the mastiff while i can give them a max of 70 damage!

Zylbrad uploads a video of him getting at least 3000 damage every day and his enemys are the worst garbage ever do you as developers think this is a realistic depiction of your game??

Nachricht 1 von 4 (579 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

Betreff: Skill based matchmaking is a lie

[ Bearbeitet ]
★★★ Novice

ea doesnt want u to play only one game.... you should also buy other games... when u play only apex they make no money.. thats the reason why is uninstalled all my other origin games and won't buy any other until they change this.. i'm not here to do what any company wants me to do so ....  ......

and who knows not the 1st or 2nd round u play at a day .. you often win .. then u looose and looose and loooose

and i m pretty sure hit detection and disonnect are also part of the matchmaking!!!!

so if you are too good in one round for the mm the u have a disconnect or don't hit any shoots or u have a lag in a very good moment (infight).... this is fu**ing ridiculous

known good players are joining a bot/noob lobby for their ridiculous world rekord attempts

but i'm pretty sure it is better for players who aren't pro so they can win also games... its not like a real win but hey....  they are not interessted in this kind of conversation

there is only one solution: completely random mm

but ea has a patent for their mm and i don't think they will change that

Nachricht 2 von 4 (557 Ansichten)

★★★★★ Guide

SBMM has become worse in season 7 and its the same in season 8!

I absolutely have the same feeling like TO!

In season 5 (or end of 4?) they introduced SBMM and it was a great step for me.

Random lobbys became playable for me and my K/D rose form 0,4 to 0,9!

I had fun to play the game and foud enemies that were my skill level.

In season 6 my K/VV was 0,7 and that was brilliant and fun!

Season 7 was 0,5 and season 8 is 0,3 now....

WTF DID U CHANGE????

Idk, just glad I do not sped any longer money to EA games because EA is not doing much things right right now!

BF has become worse and worse and I really dislike all games the offer in the store.

Also the stor is very user unfriendly...

Sorry but for now I am done with EA!

Nachricht 3 von 4 (489 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Expert
That SBMM looks for me atm like... they put a strong player, a mid strong player and a weak player together... thats how I experienced it several times.

Aim Assist ist the Main problem!
It was probably intended for the bad players ... but it also made the good player better!

I just want the Season 1 Aim system back.

Also not forget the bad Weapon Balance... Mastiff, Wingman, Flatline, R99... just OP!
Nachricht 4 von 4 (468 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Probleme mit der Verbindung zu deinem Spiel?

Bei Verbindungsproblemen mit einem EA-Spiel probiere zunächst diese Schritte.

Fehlerbehebung und Verbindungstest

ea-splash-2

Konto geschützt halten

Wir senden dir einen Code für die vertrauenswürdigen Geräte, um sicherzugehen, dass du es bist.

Mehr zur Anmeldungsüberprüfung in der EA Hilfe